About Westers Roofing
Westers Roofing, Inc. is locally owned and operated in Northern Colorado since 2000. John Westers started Westers Roofing nearly 20 years ago with a clear mission in mind: Always answer the phone, fully commit to every roofing project, meet and/or exceed expectations, and treat every customer with respect and honesty.
We remain a boutique roofing company averaging about 150 projects each year, allowing us to maintain a personal relationship with all of our clients. We specialize in roof leaks, hail damage, wind damage, ice build up and much more. John, Brooks, Liz, and our crews strive to provide exceptional quality and customer service.
At Westers Roofing, we recognize that your home is a major investment and a good roof protects it.
- We take the time to work with you to provide the most cost-effective, comprehensive roofing solution for your home’s unique needs.
- We are well-versed when it comes to dealing with insurance claims.
- We understand the importance of roofing related to construction, real estate transactions and insurance adjusting.
- We are committed to using quality products to eliminate the chance that we may have to repair/replace the roof before it’s due.
- We would rather provide superior products that will last than sacrifice quality for additional business. Westers Roofing has proudly been a contractor of Malarkey since 2009.
About the owners
John Westers is a roofing professional who developed his experience and refined his expertise on top of roofs for the past 20 years. John lives between Fort Collins & Loveland with his wife Liz. She manages the office needs and will work with you throughout the process of having your roof completed. Together, John & Liz enjoy the outdoors, fishing & entertaining. Their son, Will, lives & works in Alaska. Sarah, their daughter balances work, Army National Guard duties & college.
Brooks Gordon has been busy learning the business from John over the past few years. He is exceptional with customers, has a strong background in business management and customer service, and takes on more and more each day. As Operations Manager, Brooks does everything from estimates, small repairs, arranging the crews, ordering, and assuring that your job is done well. Brooks and his wife have lived in Fort Collins for nearly 30 years.
Contact us for a free estimate or with questions about your roof.